I loathe this despicable woman. Michael Krieger makes a good point, although she exposes herself all the time. She's a Zionist criminal in plain sight under the wing of the Bush's. Read about her roots HERE.
Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.), who chairs the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Middle East and North Africa:
“I’m glad people have this 9/11 mentality again.”
This brings up a whole host of followup questions. Why is she glad that people have this 9/11 mentality again? I can’t think of a single positive trend that has happened within the U.S. since September 11, 2001. However, I can think of several awful trends. Let’s name a few:
1) The destruction of the middle class amid a horrible economy.
2) The shredding of the Constitution in the name of security, yet the intelligence services have stopped zero terrorist attacks with all their invasive spying since 9/11.
3) The militarization of the domestic police force.
4) Enormous expansion of our national debt to fund an imperial military presence overseas.
5) Hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dead human beings overseas and several countries destroyed beyond recognition (Iraq and Libya) in order to win a “war on terror,” which 13 years later is obviously no closer to being won.
Shall I go on?
But sure, I can see how an environment of fear is in the best interest of corrupt politicians with a 6% approval rating.